IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 - IBM has recruit B.E, B.Tech candidates for Technical Support Associate Apply Online @ official website
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 : IBM has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Associate positions through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with IBM you can use this recruitment.
|IBM Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (11.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum of up to 2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the IBM Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021,
IBM off campus,
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
IBM job openings,
Hyderabad Telangana Job Vacancies,
IBM job vacancies,
jobs in Hyderabad Telangana,
jobs in IBM,
Technical Support Associate job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,