IBM Recruitment Notification for Analyst – Risk and Compliance positions, IBM India Off Campus Recruitment Notification was officially announced by IBM on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with IBM, this is your chance to apply.
IBM India Off Campus Recruitment
IBM is recruiting Degree candidates for the role of Analyst – Risk and Compliance. Here, you will find more information about the Analyst – Risk and Compliance post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
IBM India Off Campus Recruitment Overview
|Analyst – Risk and Compliance
|0 - 1 year
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners, and the planet. Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centres on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for activities related to the administration of the new account process, document management, mail support and other responsibilities within the Operations department, while striving to create efficiencies with new and existing procedures
- Establish new client accounts into CRM Database and follow -up for missing client documents
- Generate, merge, email client welcome letters
- Archive & Retrieve documents from database
- Project and administrative support including data entry
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0 - 1 year of Experience
- Graduate degree in Finance, Banking or related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to process large volumes, in an accurate & timely manner
- Good typing speed
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Familiarity with Financial Services sector preferred
- Proven analytical skills required to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst – Risk and Compliance post at IBM includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
IBM Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( IBM India Off Campus Recruitment )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
IBM India Off Campus Recruitment – FAQs
Q1. How to apply IBM India Off Campus Recruitment?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the IBM India Off Campus Recruitment Selection Process?
Ans. IBM Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for IBM India Off Campus Recruitment?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka