IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA | (Updated)
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for the role of Associate System Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 2018/2019/2020 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2020 are mentioned below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 4.25 – 4.65 LPA|
|Venue Location||31 Cities-Across India|
- Qualification: Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA -65%/ 6.5 CGPA
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60%/ 6.0 CGPA
- Batch: 2018/2019/2020
- Experience: Freshers
- No arrears at the time of application and joining
- Bangalore/Mysore/Mangalore/Belgaum/Chennai/Madurai/Coimbatore/Trichy/Nagerkovil /Hyderabad/Vizag/Vijayawada/Tirupati/Anandapur/Trivandrum/Cochin/Kolkata /Bhubaneswar/Pune/Nagpur/Mumbai/Baroda/Ahmedabad/Noida/Panipat/NewDelhi /Chandigarh/Bhopal /Indore/Jabalpur/Salem
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA: INR 4.25 LPA + One-time settling allowance of INR 25000
- M.E/M.Tech: INR 4.65 LPA + One-time settling allowance of INR 25000
- Cognitive Ability Games (Cognify)
- Learning Agility Assessments
- English Languages Test
- Codings Test
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2020 online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details(2018/2019 Batch): Click here
For More Details(2020 Batch): Click here
To Apply: Click here. (Updated Link)
Note: This is updated apply link.If you are already applied apply again.