IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | MBA / PGDM | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : IBM India Pvt. Ltd – International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India???s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
||Company Name||IBM India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDM|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for IBM Jobs 2020 :
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for processing of Import /Export /Document checking trade finance transactions following the standardized process.
- Initial scrutiny/verification of documents
- Retrieval of transactions from FileNet, validation of transaction, input/ updating of data into iVision
- Input data in FileNet and forward for validation
- Creation of SWIFT messages
- Creation of discrepancy notes
- Scrutiny / verification of documents. Authorize transactions (Validation of data in iVision)
- Ensure prompt error free/accurate transaction processing while meeting the prescribed turnaround times and service delivery standards
- Identify transactions as “complex” wherever applicable
- Build and send throwbacks Sending transactions back to the in putter for review wherever necessary
- Ensure Cohesive to the internal guidelines and ICC guidelines
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Highlight to DHS (Deputy Head of Section) any procedural modifications that may be required from time to time
- Participate and give in Continuous Improvement initiatives inspired by Territory Manager
Selection Process for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
How To Apply for IBM Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.