IBM Recruitment Notification for DevOps Engineer positions, IBM Off Campus Drive Notification was officially announced by IBM on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with IBM, this is your chance to apply.
IBM Off Campus Drive
IBM is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of DevOps Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the DevOps Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
IBM Off Campus Drive Overview
|B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Kochi , Kerala
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- The Db2 Ecosystem team is seeking a candidate to join our Build Infrastructure team in our Kochi software lab.
- This is your opportunity to dive into the world of coding and automation.
- You’ll be part of a team of DevOps working on leading edge technology that is solving some of the world’s most complex problems and supporting the whole Db2 Development organization.
- You will be tasked with applying new emerging technology skills related to DevOps – the critical set of practices that supports our efforts to build and deliver quality code into production.
- You’ll be involved in writing and maintaining automated systems in support of key functions, such as pipelines for building our products, providing services to our internal and external customers.
- In particular, we are looking for someone with experience and expertise on automation to support building our products on various operating systems.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Passion for technology.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Self-reliant and collaborative.
- Familiarity with programming concepts.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts, working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with various Linux and Windows operation systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Perl, Python or an equivalent programming language and JSON.
- Experience with any of the following : Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with C/C++ Programming and Java.
- Experience with compilation and link processes.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the DevOps Engineer post at IBM includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
IBM Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( IBM Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
IBM Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply IBM Off Campus Drive?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the IBM Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Ans. IBM Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for IBM Off Campus Drive?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Kochi , Kerala