IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Engineer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- As a Data Engineer, you play a vital role in building the right infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Expert in setting up effective pipelines to capture data from multiple sources into the enterprise centric storage.
- Comfortable in building effective analytical tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into data synchronization, reporting, operational efficiency and related areas.
- Possess strong knowledge in designing database models to store structured & unstructured data efficiently and in creating effective data tools for analytics experts.
- Knowledge in technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Scala, Python, etc.
- Knowledge in relational model databases (like DB2, MySQL, Oracle, …) and no-SQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic Search, …).
- Knowledge on enterprise data lakes, data analytics, reporting, in-memory data handling, enterprise integration tools, etc.
- Good understanding of industry best practices for data governance and security.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
Skills Required for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Work with stakeholders including the product owner, data and design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements aimed at automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Assemble large, complex data sets including legacy structured data warehouse that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Collaborate with DevOps team to develop Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines using containerization technologies.
- Solve Big Data and Distributed Data Streaming problems using latest technologies.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manipulate, process and extract value from large disconnected datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Work on State-of-the-Art cloud technologies provided by IBM Public Cloud, RedHat, AWS & others.
- Be part of open, transparent agile teams who always thrive for continuous learning and contribute towards continuous improvement.
- Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Scala, Python, DB2, MySQL, Oracle, no-SQL databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search
- Enterprise data lakes, data analytics, reporting, in-memory data handling, enterprise integration tools, etc.
Selection Process for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
How To Apply for IBM Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.