IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Notification | Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 2557 (Vacancy Increased)| Last Date : 06.11.2020 (Re-Opened) | Apply online for IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 Exam @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to fill up 2557 vacancies in Across India. There are 11 organizations are participating in the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2020. Recently IBPS has released the recruitment notice for Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks (CRP Clerks-X). It invites online application from Degree holders to fill up above said IBPS vacancy 2020. As per the IBPS CRP Clerks X Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for IBPS Clerical cadre Posts. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs those candidates can make the online registration @ www.ibps.in from 23.10.2020 (Re-Opened) The last date for submission of IBPS Clerk 2020 notification is 06.11.2020
IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 Exam Notification pdf & IBPS Clerk recruitment 2020 apply online link is available @ www.ibps.in. IBPS will conduct preliminary & main exam for selection of suitable candidates for Clerk post. IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam will be held on 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020 and IBPS CRP Clerk main exam will be held on 24.01.2021. Candidates who have shortlisted in IBPS Clerk recruitment process those candidates will be placed at various states of India (i.e.) Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Haryana & Etc. More details of IBPS Clerk recruitment vacancy, upcoming IBPS job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Category||Central govt|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree|
|Total Vacancy||2557 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Starting Date||23.10.2020 (Re-Opened)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Clerk includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India. They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 State Wise Vacancy Details
- As per the IBPS notification, overall 2557 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Andaman & Nicobar||0||0||0||0||01||01|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||0||01||0||0||03||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01||01||01||0||04||07|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020
- Aspirants should have possessed Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 20 years to 28 years.
- 20 years – 28 years (age relaxation SC/ST-5 years, OBC (NCL) – 03 years, PH-10 years) as on 1st Sept 2020
- Pre Examination Training (PET)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates and Rs.850 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates of IBPS CRP Clerk X 2021-22 Notification
Steps to Apply online IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 Exam Notification
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Click “CRP Clerical” find the advertisement “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre X”, click on the advertisement.
- IBPS Clerk Exam notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up IBPS Clerk Recruitment Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & A hand written declaration.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.