IBPS Recruitment 2020 | Faculty, Hindi Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 29 | Last Date 30.06.2020 | IBPS Faculty Recruitment Notification @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites online applications from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following posts in IBPS. Recently IBPS has issued the new employment notice on 10.06.2020 regarding 29 vacancies. As per the IBPS recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate, Hindi Officer, Analyst, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in Maharashtra can make the online registration from 10.06.2020 to 30.06.2020.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate, Hindi Officer, Analyst, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech / MCA.|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs - 40,167 to 2,32,755|
|Last Date||Date extended up to 15.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate, Hindi Officer, Analyst, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Online Exam date : 19.07.2020
IBPS Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 29 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Faculty, Hindi Officer & Other posts
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Faculty Research Associate: D or equivalent.
- Research Associate: Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management or M.Tech or M.E.
- Hindi Officer: Master Degree.
- Analyst: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA.
- IT Administrator: B.E./B.Tech.
- Programming Assistant: BSc-IT, BCA, BScComputer Science.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Professor||47 to 55 years|
|Associate Professor||42 to 50 years|
|Assistant Professor||32 to 45 years|
|Faculty Research Associate||27 to 40 years|
|Research Associate, Hindi Officer & Programming Assistant||21 to 30 years|
|Analyst||21 to 35 years|
|IT Administrator||21 to 33 years|
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor: Group Exercises, Presentation Exercise and Interview.
- Faculty Research Associate & Research Associate: Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, Group Exercises and Interview.
- Hindi Officer: Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise and Interview.
- Analyst, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant: Online Exam , Skill test and Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.1000 via online mode
How to apply IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Various posts in IBPS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up IBPS Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.