IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB Exam Notification 2020 | Officers (Scale – I, II, III) & Office Assistant ( Multi – Purpose) posts | Total Vacancies 9640 | Last Date 09.11.2020 | IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification @ www.ibps.in
BPS RRB Exam Notification 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. There are 9640 vacancies will be filled by IBPS RRB and post wise vacancy details are clearly given in the IBPS RRB Notification. Applicants who are searching Bank Jobs those candidates kindly make the IBPS Online Registration from 26.10.2020 (Re-Opened) and IBPS RRB Recruitment online link not yet activated. The last date for submission of IBPS CRP RRB IX recruitment online application is 09.11.2020 (Re-Opened).
Note : This IBPS Supplementary Advertisement is only for the following categories of applicants i.e. Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 09.11.2020 & Who could not register successfully from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020.
IBPS RRB Recruitment apply online & IBPS CRP RRB IX Notification is available @ IBPSC Website (www.ibps.in). Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks those aspirants must have completed IBPS RRB Eligibility 2020. IBPS recruitment process will be based on Online Exam & Interview [only for Officers (Scale – I, II & III)] and IBPS RRB Exam will be held on Sep/ Oct 2020. If you want to apply both posts (i.e.) Officers and Office Assistant, you can apply separately and pay the fee separately for each post. Candidates are advised to apply for only one post (i.e.) Scale-I, II and III in Officers cadre. More information about the IPBS RRB Vacancy, IBPS CRP RRB Notification, IBPS RRB Jobs, admit card, result, IBPS RRB Latest vacancy, upcoming IBPS notices and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Category||Central Govt, Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Officers , Office Assistant|
| ||Job Location||, Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs. 26000 - 76000|
|Starting Date||26.10.2020 (Re-Opened)|
|Last Date||09.11.2020 (Re-Opened)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Officers , Office Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.01.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India. They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
Details of Vacancies :
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer Scale -I (Assistant Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer – Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-I (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CRP RRB Officers & Office Assistant Vacancies
|4Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||4624|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||100|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||08|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||03|
|Officer Scale II (Law)||26|
|Officer Scale II (CA)||26|
|Officer Scale II (IT)||59|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||838|
|Officer Scale III||156|
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)||18 – 30 years|
|Officer Scale- II (Manager)||21 – 32 years|
|Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)||21 – 40 years|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose) –||18 – 28 years|
- IBPS RRB recruitment process will be based on Online Exam & Interview [only for Officers (Scale – I, II & III)].
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
|Name of the Post||Category & Fee|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWD & Rs.850 for all others|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM & Rs.850 for all others|
Mode of Payment
- you can make the payment via Online – Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to apply IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Click “CRP RRBs” then click “Common recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase IX”
- Find the advertisement “Click here to view advertisement for CRP-RRB Recruitment of Officers (Scale – I, II, III) & Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose)-CRP RRBs IX”
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check your eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply, enter your details and make the payment through online mode.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
How to fill up IBPS CRP RRB IX Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression & Hand written declaration.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ?
Bachelor’s degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released 9640 vacancies for Officers , Office Assistant Posts
✅ How to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWD & Rs.850 for all others. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs. 26,000 - 76,000 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
18 – 28 years and 18 – 30. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ?
The Job location for this post is Anywhere in India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 26.10.2020 (Re-Opened)
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.11.2020 is last date to apply for this post