ICAR SBI Coimbatore Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant & JRF Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | ICAR Sugarcane Recruitment Application Form @ sugarcane.icar.gov.in
ICAR SBI Coimbatore Recruitment 2020: ICAR – Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore invites application via mail from eligible candidates. Recently ICAR SBI Coimbatore has announced the recruitment notification [F.No.14-8/2018-Estt.] on 08.09.2020 for 02 vacancies. As per the Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Project Assistant & Junior Research Fellow posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given mail address on or before the last date 25.09.2020.
Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Recruitment 2020 notification & ICAR Sugarcane Jobs application form is available @ sugarcane.icar.gov.in. Applicants should possess B.Sc./ M.Sc. and should have attained prescribed age limit. ICAR Sugarcane Coimbatore selection will be done on the basis of interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Coimbatore [Tamilnadu]. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore recruitment vacancy, upcoming ICAR SBI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||ICAR – Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore|
|Job Role||Project Assistant , Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Assistant , Junior Research Fellow includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
ICAR SBI Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 02 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Rs.31000|
Eligibility Criteria for Sugarcane Coimbatore PA & JRF Posts
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology / Biochemistry.
- JRF: MSc. in Agriculture/ Life Sciences I /Biotechnology /Microbiology /Bio-informatics /Biochemistry or M.Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- PA: 50 years.
- JRF: 30 years for men & 35 years for women.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam cum interview.
There is no application fee required for Sugarcane Breeding Institute Project Assistant Recruitment.
Mode of Application
- Applications via mail mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: A.Rameshsundar@icar.gov.in
Steps to apply ICAR Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Vacancy 2020
- Go to official website icar.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy Announcements” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for one post of Project Assistant on Contractual basis under DBT Project for ICAR-SBI-Coimbatore (Last date of filled in Application forms 25.09.2020 at 4.15 PM) & Application invited for One post of Junior Research Fellow on contractual basis under DST-SERB Project for ICAR-SBI (Last date 25.09.2020 at 04.15 PM)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up ICAR SBI Coimbatore Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.