ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 - Integral Coach Factory has announced 782 Vacancies for Apprentices Posts. Last Date to apply 30.06.2023
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment - ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices posts | Integral Coach Factory Recruitment Notification | ICF Online Application @ https://pb.icf.gov.in/index.php. The ICF has announced a new job opportunity for Apprentices posts. This notification was released on 31.05.2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10th, ITI can apply for the 782 vacancies available Chennai Tamil nadu . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 30.06.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Organization||Integral Coach Factory|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Total Vacancy||782 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil nadu|
|Salary||Rs.6000 to 7000 (Per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Integral Coach Factory :
Integral Coach Factory (ICF) is a manufacturer of rail coaches located in Perambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1955 and is owned and operated by the Indian Railways.
ICF Apprentices Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the ICF Apprentices posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
ICF has released 782 vacancies for Apprentices Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Trade||Duration||No. of Posts|
|6.||Welder||1 year 3 months||62|
|7.||MLT-Radiology||1 year 3 months||04|
|8.||MLT-Pathology||1 year 3 months||04|
|9.||PASAA||1 year 3 months||00|
Education Qualification :
1. Fitter, Electrician& Machinist- Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
2. Carpenter, Painter & Welder - Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
3. Programming and System Admin. Asst. - Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) and also possess National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst. issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
1. Fitter, Electrician & Machinist - Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
2. Carpenter & Painter - Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
3. Welder - Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
4. MLT (Radiology & Pathology) - Should have passed Std XII examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
(i) Candidates with qualifications viz. Engineering Degree / Diploma and Course Completed Act Apprentices are not eligible to apply.
(ii) This notification is purely for giving Apprenticeship training and not for employment.
Application fees :
- A processing fee of ₹100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable) is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Age limit :
Ex-ITI Apprentices - 15 to 24 years.
Fresher’s Apprentices - 15 to 24 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), candidates.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Apprentices - Rs.6000 to 7000 (Per month)
1. Fresher’s - School pass-outs (class 10th) - Rs.6000/- (per month)
2. Fresher’s - School pass-outs (class 12th) - Rs.7000/- (per month)
3. Ex-ITI - National or State certificate holder - Rs.7000/- (per month)
selection process :
|1. Merit List|
|2. Certificate Verification|
|All communication from ICF administration will be sent by SMS or e-mail only and the select/eligible list will be uploaded in ICF web portal https://pb.icf.gov.in|
How to apply ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices posts through online mode from 31.05.2023 to 30.06.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Integral Coach Factory.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||31.05.2023|
|Last date to apply||30.06.2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 31.05.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.06.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You