ICF – Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 1000 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | ICF Chennai Recruitment Notification @ www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
ICF Recruitment 2020: Integral Coach Factory invites online mode application from residents of Tamilnadu. Recently released the recruitment advertisement [NOTIFICATION NO. APP/ 04/2020] for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961. As per the ICF Chennai Apprentice recruitment notification, totally 1000 vacancies are allocated Apprentice posts & trade wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who want to get in railway jobs in Tamilnadu can use this ICF opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 04.09.2020 to 25.09.2020 by visiting the ICF web portal pbicf.in.
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment notification and ICF Chennai recruitment apply online link is available in official website (www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in). This notification is purely for giving Apprenticeship training and not for employment. Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Engineering / Degree / Diploma are not eligible to apply. Integral Coach Factory will select the candidates on the basis of merit list. After that selected candidates will undergo 1 to 2 years apprenticeship training at ICF, Chennai, Tamilnadu. More details of ICF Chennai vacancy, upcoming ICF jobs vacancies, latest notification, merit list, selection list, result and etc. will upload on official website.
|Organization Name||Integral Coach Factory , Chennai|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||1000 Posts|
| ||Job Location||chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.6,000-7,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
ICF Chennai Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification Integral Coach Factory allocated overall 1000 vacancies for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for ICF Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants must have possessed SSLC or 10th/ 12th/ ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- 15 years – 24 years as on 1st Oct 2020 (upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD)
- Freshers (10th) – Rs.6000
- Freshers – 12th – Rs.7000
- ICF apprentice selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit online application only.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- You can make the payment via online or fund transferred to the bank account.
How to apply Integral Coach Factory Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Act Apprentices 2020 – Apply Online”, click on the
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
Steps to fill up ICF Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.