ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021 | ICF Next, Inc has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Energy Market Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021 : ICF Next, Inc has to recruit candidates for Energy Market Analyst positios through off campus in Bangalore karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with ICF Next, Inc you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Energy Market Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (01.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||ICF Next, Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Energy Market Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About ICF Next, Inc
ICF Next, Inc : ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity, and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
Detailed Job Description For ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021
To support our growth, we seek an entry level Energy markets analyst to work in our Wholesale Power line of business. He/she will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. Energy markets analyst at ICF have an opportunity to apply their experience and academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and interact with experts and clients in the field, while building content knowledge and consulting skills. He/she advance in our consulting practice and develop an area of special competence, with increasing responsibility for project management and client contact.
- Perform advanced quantitative and economic analysis of energy markets globally, but with a focus on North America, to assess and forecast the future of electric power and fuels markets, prices, power plant operation and valuation, fuel consumption, environmental emissions and compliance, transmission, regulatory effects, among other parameters
- Extensive data research. Responsible for maintaining a large database of energy related data that must be updated regularly. Data sources include data-providers, industry publications, regulatory agencies and web research.
- Tracking of up to date information on energy sector (particularly generation, transmission and distribution) and incorporating in existing industry databases
- Creation of new industry databases that may be required
- Exhaustive analysis of forecast and changes resulting from updated inputs
- Interface with clients on key deliverables
- Prepares documents and summaries for submission to clients
- Prepares papers and presentations for external publications
Job Qualification and Skills Required For ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021
- Master's Degree in an engineering preferably electrical & mechanical
- 0-3 years of relevant energy industry experience
- Ability to demonstrated quantitative skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Power market experience
- Knowledge of linear optimization / production cost models / applied microeconomics is an advantage Previous consulting experience
- Strong modeling skills specifically advanced Microsoft excel skill
Owns The Business:
- Builds knowledge of the business and applies understanding of ICF markets and capabilities to day-to-day responsibilities. Aligns with and supports decisions.
- Sets challenging and measurable and sustainable goals in collaboration with manager(s).
- Makes understanding and meeting client needs a driving force behind daily work.
Builds Organizational Capability:
- Builds one’s own skills and abilities for the future.
- Recognizes and supports the need for change. Adopts new system and processes to support evolving business needs.
- Models Leadership:
- Recognizes own strengths, limitations and personal motivations.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and upholds the highest ethical standards.
- Cooperates with others and values diversity.
- Ensures that information flows effectively to others.
- Identifies and collects the information needed to solve a problem effectively.
- Acknowledges when one doesn’t know something and takes steps to find out
Written Communication & Presentation Skills:
- Clearly expresses ideas, thoughts, and concepts in writing.
- Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience.
- Effectively communicates information and ideas using speech and visual aids.
- Effectively organizes ideas for logical presentation and maximum impact.
Documents to be Carried for ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (01.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ ICF Next, Inc this hiring for which position ?
ICF Next, Inc hiring candidates for Energy Market Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for ICF Next Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires