ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 - ICICI Bank is recruiting Diploma candidates for the role of Sales and Relationship Management Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 - ICICI Bank is recruiting Diploma candidates for the role of Sales and Relationship Management Apply Online @ official website
ICICI Bank Recruitment Notification - ICICI Bank Career Notification for Sales and Relationship Management role | ICICI Bank job opening Online Application. ICICI Bank is currently recruiting candidates for Sales and Relationship Management positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with ICICI Bank, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Sales and Relationship Management post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Sales and Relationship Management|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About ICICI Bank :
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India, and offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to Corporate, Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) and Retail customers through extensive multi-channel touch points including branches, state-of-the-art Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, WhatsApp Banking, and Phone Banking. The Bank also has specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Detailed Job Description :
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing deep sales and relationship skills and shaping required behaviors
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations
- With more than thousand real-life case studies on service, sales and compliance themes interwoven in the course curriculum, the new curriculum lays greater emphasis on skill building of the Probationary Officers so as to enable them to deliver productivity from day one
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as Co-teaching attempt to enrich the end-to-end learning experience of the trainees
- The faculty is regularly trained not only by experts from ICICI Bank but also by experts from leading foreign universities
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure with Computer Lab facility and a Simulator Branch & Processing Centre for experiential learning
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of sales and relationship banking
- On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline sales and relationship managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University
- You will get stipend of Rs. 5,000/- for First 8 months and during OJT 4 months Rs. 16,000/- to Rs.20,500/- depending upon the class of city where you will undergo OJT / Final Posting
- Get deferred allowance of Rs.70,000/- at the end of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year(Total 2.10 lacs)
- More than 27,000 students have since graduated from the programme
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Sales and Relationship Management post at ICICI Bank includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
ICICI Bank Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the ICICI Bank Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting