ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 | Probationary Officers Vacancies | Apply Now @ ICICI Bank Careers (i.e.icicicareers.com)
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020: ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company, located at various places across India. Currently, ICICI has decided to recruit eligible and trusted aspirants for Probationary Officers Programme for various location like Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Punjab, Karnataka, Delhi, Maharashtra & Gujarat. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship banking. Candidates who have more passion in Bank jobs can apply to these ICICI Bank jobs 2020 at ICICI bank careers login page. You may get the ICICI Bank recruitment notification and apply link from official website (www.icicicareers.com).
ICICI bank invites both freshers and experienced applicants for above said jobs posts. Candidates must have graduation or post graduate in any disciplines from recognized university. As per the ICICI job description candidates must have attained prescribed age limitations. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process of these posts. After that selected aspirants shall be placed at Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Punjab, Karnataka, Delhi, Maharashtra & Gujarat. You may get more details about latest ICICI jobs, upcoming vacancies, ICICI PO result, call letter, recruitment process and etc. are given in career page of ICIC.
|Details Of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020|
||Company Name||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs , Banking|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Experience Needed||0 to 1 year|
|Job Location||, Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Punjab, Karnataka, Delhi, Maharashtra & Gujarat|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||18.09.2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Probationary Officers includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria for Branch Manager & Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed Any Degree from any reputed colleges/ institution.
- Check more information about educational qualification in ICICI bank careers page as given below.
- Aspirants should have 0 to 1 year experience in relevant field.
- Age limit should be 27 years.
- Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit.
ICICI PO Programme Structure
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
ICICI Probationary Officers Programme Highlights
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behaviour
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations.
Steps to apply for ICICI Bank Vacancy 2020 Notification
- Go to ICICI careers icicicareers.com.
- Pick “Search and Apply” from the side menu bar.
- Choose the above said job titles & click on them.
- Respective job title description gets open, read and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible you can enter the “Apply Here” button then enter your details correctly.
- If your profile suits for ICICI recruitment 2020 they will contact you.