ICMR – The Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 80 | Last Date 03.12.2020 | ICMR Assistant Recruitment Notification @ icmr.nic.in
ICMR Recruitment 2020: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Assistant (Group-B Level-6) at Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi and its Institutes/Centers across India. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Advertisement No: ICMR/Assistants/2020] on 07.11.2020 to fill up 80 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for ICMR Assistant Vacancy 2020. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs those candidates kindly make the online registration from 07.11.2020 to 03.12.2020.
PGIMER will recruit the candidates via online test and test will be held on 03.01.2021. ICMR Recruitment notification, online application form and other details will be available at both, PGIMER, Chandigarh website pgimer.edu.in and ICMR, New Delhi website: icmr.nic.in. Applicants should possess degree and age limit not exceeding 30 years. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of ICMR recruitment notification, upcoming PGIMER Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||The Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||80 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Delhi Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400 (per Month)|
|Last Date||03.12.2020 | Online Test Date : 03.01.2021|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants should possess Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ICMR selection will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for all candidates and Rs.1200 for SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website pgimer.edu.in.
- Find the advertisement “Application for the post of Assistant – ICMR, New Delhi”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.