ICON PLC - ICON PLC Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
ICON PLC Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - ICON PLC Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer role | ICON PLC Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. ICON PLC Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions in Chennai, Bangalore. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with ICON PLC Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
ICON PLC Off Campus Drive Overview
|Organization||ICON PLC Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||, Chennai, Bangalore|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About ICON PLC Off Campus Drive :
Icon plc is an Irish headquartered Nasdaq listed multinational clinical research organisation that provides consulting, clinical development and commercialization services for the pharmaceutical industry. As of November 2021, Icon had 38,000 employees in 147 locations spread across 46 countries.
Detailed Job Description :
- At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
- Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity.
- We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
- That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
- If you’re as driven as we are, join us.
- You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
As a Software Engineer, you will have a key role in the design and implementation of complete features or new products within a Scrum team. Using your outstanding people skills, you will mentor and coach others in the team to ensure that the team members understand the designs and are effectively trained in terms of the technology base and processes to be followed in the Scrum team.
• Writing quality software.
• Writing and executing Meaningful Unit Tests to Coverage requirements.
• Crafting components and/or the overall product.
• Logging defects.
• Detailed product knowledge.
• Detailed understanding of feature requirements including base feature, documentation requirements, related administration requirements, testing, and validation.
• Mentoring to junior engineers.
• Responsible for updating tickets.
• Responsible for Feature Documentation.
• Working to understand validation requirements.
• Responsible for Code Peer Review.
• Reviewer of Test Standards and Process.
• Developing good estimates of effort required for analysis, design, and development so as to feed into overall sprint planning.
• To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
You will need:
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Prior relevant experience in progressive IT as part of software development team with an emphasis on design, implementation, and mentoring (or other applicable areas).
• Subject Matter Expertise in Agile Methodology.
• Strong product development, testing, validation and engineering skills.
• Ambitious individual, eager to manage multiple activities and priorities. Dedication to quality in all work tasks and work you’re doing.
• Excellent understanding of the software business and its practices.
• Active involvement in the use of online communities and an understanding of the use of current online and digital technologies.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at ICON PLC Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
ICON PLC Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( ICON PLC )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
ICON PLC – FAQs
Q1. How to apply ICON PLC ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the ICON PLC Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for ICON PLC ?
The Job location for this post is , Chennai, Bangalore
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,