Ideas2IT Off Campus Drive 2022 - Ideas2IT is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA candidates for the role of System Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Ideas2IT Recruitment Notification - Ideas2IT Career Notification for System Engineer Trainee role | Ideas2IT job opening Online Application. Ideas2IT is currently recruiting candidates for System Engineer Trainee positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ideas2IT, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the System Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Ideas2IT :
Table of contents
We build Great Products. Period. Across the floor we deliver scalable software to world-class companies like Microsoft & Motorola and still sit by the side of an idea stage business founder & take the right decisions for them, every time! Founded by Silicon Valley veterans who are senior entrepreneurs themselves with a track record of building complex products.
Detailed Job Description :
- Complex implementations of Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Data modeling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex Stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
- Leveraging advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel, and understanding how to use these features
- Deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events, and lake-house patterns
- Leveraging Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, and Big Data modeling techniques using Python
- Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- NoSQL data stores, methods, and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modeling)
- Providing resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline-related problems, proactively and as issues surface
- Developing and maintaining documentation of the data architecture, data flow, and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences
- Providing direction on the adoption of Cloud technologies (Snowflake) and industry best practices in the field of data warehouse architecture and modeling
- Expertise in AWS, Azure, or GCP Platform as a Service (PAAS) components is a plus, but not a mandatory requirement
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- First, Complete Online Registration
Round 1: Aptitude Round (Shortlisted candidates from the registration will receive the link for online test)
Round 2: Virtual meet with our Technical panel (Via Zoom or Hangout meet) Meet our expectations and you’re in!
- Apply online for the above positions by vising our website link given below in the job posting.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the System Engineer Trainee post at Ideas2IT includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ideas2IT Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Ideas2IT Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ideas2IT Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ideas2IT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ideas2IT Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ideas2IT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,