IDinsight Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : IDinsight Mega – Twin Cities-based ID Insight, the innovator in Access-Point Intelligence, combines its massive collection of data on people and access points with cutting-edge analytics and solutions to help companies prevent fraud, reduce costs and capture more business. ID Insight provides next-generation market research, verification, authentication, and fraud solutions to over 700 financial services companies, credit issuers, retailers, online merchants and broadband providers nationwide.
||Company Name||IDinsight Mega|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Data Scientist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For IDinsight Mega Jobs 2020 :
- Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Passion for improving lives through evidence-informed policy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Fluency in languages spoken in countries where IDinsight works is a plus.
- Strong values aligned withIDinsight’s stated values.
- Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work and reviewing the work of others.
- Deeply passionate about global development and improving lives in disadvantaged populations
- Open-minded self-starter who will thrive while tackling new, unusual and unpredictable challenges
- Proficiency working in Python is required. Please do not apply if you are not proficient in standard data science packages in Python (numpy, pandas, scikit learn, etc.). The application will ask you specific questions on your Python abilities.
- Proficiency in understanding and coding standard supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms and components of the data science pipeline – data cleaning, feature selection, cross-validation, parameter tuning, etc.
- Sound foundations in statistics and probability.
- Working knowledge of SQL
Skills Required For IDinsight Mega Jobs 2020 :
- Experience living and working in developing country settings.
- Experience working on optimization and unsupervised learning problem.
- Experience working with SQL, custom APIs and AWS products like RDS, EC2, and Lambda.
- Experience working with GIS software such as QGIS.
- Experience working with satellite imagery / remote sensing data.
Documents to be Carried for IDinsight Mega Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For IDinsight Mega Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.