IFFCO Recruitment 2020 | Medical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 30.06.2020 | IFFCO MO Recruitment Notification @ www.iffco.in
IFFCO Recruitment 2020: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited invites online mode applications from eligible candidates. Recently IFFCO has announced the new employment notification regarding various vacancies at Any of the Plant locations. As per the IFFCO Recruitment notification 2020, these vacancies are allotted for Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking government Jobs can use this IFFCO Jobs 2020 and make the online registration @ IFFCO website. The last date to make online registartion for IFFCO MO vacancy is 30.06.2020.
IFFCO MO Recruitment 2020 notification & IFFCO Jobs Apply online link is available @ www.iffco.in. Applicants should hold MBBS/ M.D (Medicine) from recognized university. Age limit should be 35 years. Written Test /Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for IFFCO MO Vacancy. Candidates who have shortlisted in IFFCO recruitment process those aspirants will be appointed at Any of the Plant locations. More details of upcoming IFFCO Delhi jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Qualification||MBBS / M.D (Medicine)|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 1,10,000/- (approx)|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Medical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for IFFCO Medical Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ M.D (Medicine) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IFFCO MO selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply IFFCO Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website iffco.in.
- Find the advertisement “Job Application for the Post of Medical Officer (Last Date: 30 Jun).”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up IFFCO Online Form
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your Photograph & Documents (Educational qualification Marksheet, Certificates & Pay Slip in a single pdf file).
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.