IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2020 | SPF, Project/ Field Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Interview Date 17.12.2020 | Download IFGTB Application Form @ ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2020: Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding is going to fill up 41 vacancies in Coimbatore. It invites young and dynamic aspirants for following posts Senior Project Fellow, Junior Research/ Project Fellow, Project Assistants, Technical Assistant & Field Assistant. Recently ICFRE IFGTB has announced the new jobs notification [Advertisement No.01/2020] on 27.11.2020 for above said posts and post wsie vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu govt may attend the interview at IFGTB Coimbatore. ICFRE IFGTB interview will be held on 17.12.2020.
IFGTB Coimbatore recruitment 2020 application form and ICFRE IFGTB Recruitment notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed 12th/ Degree/ PG Graduate from recognized board or university. Contenders have to attend prescribed age limit. IFGTB ICFRE selection will be based on interview. Aspirants who have shortlisted in IFGTB recruitment process will be paced at IFGTB, Coimbatore [Tamilnadu]. More details of IFGTB vacancy, admit card, upcoming notices, merit list, result, selection list, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
|Details Of ICFRE IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, Any P.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.10,000-35,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in (Interview)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Technical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (07.12.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding is a research and educational institute. It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It was established in the year 1988, nearly 25 years ago. It is shortly called as IFGTB. It works under the control of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
IFGTB ICFRE Vacancy Details
- As per the IFGTB notification, overall 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Senior Project Fellow||03||Rs.23000|
|Junior Research/ Project Fellow||30||JRF: Rs.31000 & Rs.25000 & JPF: Rs.20000 & Rs.16000|
|Field Assistant||03||Rs.13500 & Rs.15000|
Eligibility Criteria for IFGTB SPF, JPF & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed 12th/ Diploma/ Degree/ M.Sc/ PG Graduate in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Senior Project fellow||32 years|
|Junior Project Fellow||28 years|
|Project/ Field/ Technical Assistants||25 years|
- IFGTB ICFRE selection will be based on interview.
- There is no application fee required for IFGTB Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Technical Assistant Recruitment.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|17.12.2020||10.00 am to 11.00 am||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore|
How to get IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ifgtb.icfre.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “Advertisement No.01/2020 Dt.27.11.2020 for Walk-in-Test/ Interview for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research/Project Fellows, Project Assistants and Field Assistant purely on temporary (contract) basis at IFGTB, Coimbatore”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.