IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 | India Government Mint Mumbai has announced 54 Vacancies for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Engraver Posts in Kolkata , West Bengal | Last Date to apply 19.02.2021 | www.jobvision.in
IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 : India Government Mint Mumbai has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Engraver posts. This notification was announced on 20.01.2021. B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 54 vacancies in Kolkata West Bengal . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 19.02.2021 Candidate who seeks for India Government Mint Mumbai can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Engraver includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||India Government Mint Mumbai|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Engraver|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||54 Post|
| ||Job Location||Kolkata West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs. 7,750 to 1,00,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About India Government Mint Mumbai
India Government Mint Mumbai : the Government of India is charged with the production and supply of coins to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The RBI places an annual indent for this purpose and the Government of India draws up the production programme for the India Government Mints on the basis of the indent.Besides minting coins, the mints at Mumbai, Kolkata and Hyderabad also make coin blanks. Hyderabad, Mumbai and Kolkata mints have gold assaying facilities and the Mumbai mint produces standardized weights and measures. Mumbai Mint has a state-of-the-art gold refining facility up to 999.9. Hyderabad Mint has electrolytic silver refining facility up to 999.9.Commemorative coins are made at Mumbai and Kolkata. Kolkata and Hyderabad have facilities for making medallions, too. The Noida mint was the first in the country to mint coins of stainless steel.
Vacancy Details for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Supervisor (Tech.Oprs.) (Level–S1)||10|
|Junior Office Assistant (Level--B3)||12|
|Junior Bullion Assistant (Level–B3)||10|
|Junior Technician (Electronics) (Level–W1)||16|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must have completed ITI/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
|Supervisor (Tech.Oprs.) (Level–S1)||1st Class full time Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Metallurgical). Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered.|
|Engraver-III (Level–B4)||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works/ Painting) with atleast 55% marks|
|Junior Office Assistant (Level--B3)||Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement.|
|Junior Bullion Assistant (Level–B3)|| |
Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement
|Junior Technician (Electronics) (Level–W1)||Full-time ITI Certificate in Electronics Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.|
Application fees and payment details for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021
- For Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC categories – Rs. 600 & for SC/ ST/ PWD categories – Rs. 200.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- For Supervisor post: 18 – 30 years.
- For Engraver-III, Junior Office Assistant & Junior Bullion Assistant posts: 18 – 28 years.
- For Junior Technician post: 18 – 25 years.
Mode of Application :
- Application through online will be acceptable.
- Apply @ igmkolkata.spmcil.com.
Selary Details : Rs. 7,750 to 1,00,000 (per month)
|Supervisor (Tech.Oprs.) (Level–S1)||Rs. 26000- 100000 (3rd PRC|
|Engraver-III (Level–B4)||Rs. 8500- 20850 (2nd PRC)*|
|Junior Office Assistant (Level--B3)||Rs. 8350- 20470 (2nd PRC)*|
|Junior Bullion Assistant (Level–B3)||Rs. 8350- 20470 (2nd PRC)*|
|Junior Technician (Electronics) (Level–W1)||Rs. 7750- 19040 (2nd PRC)*|
selection process :
Selection will be based on
- Online Examination
- Skill Test (Typing Test/ Trade Test).
How to apply IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Engraver posts through Online mode from 20.01.2021 to 19.02.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of India Government Mint Mumbai
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 20.01.2021
- Last date to apply : 19.02.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor.Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
India Government Mint Mumbai released 54 vacancies for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Engraver Posts
✅ How to apply for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC categories – Rs. 600 & for SC/ ST/ PWD categories – Rs. 200.. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs. 7,750 to 1,00,000 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
18 years to 28 years.. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Kolkata West Bengal
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 20.01.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
19.02.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online