IGM Recruitment 2022 - India Government Mint has announced 15 Vacancies for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver Posts. Last Date to apply 01.03.2022
India Government Mint Recruitment - IGM Recruitment 2022 for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver posts | India Government Mint Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.spmcil.com/Interface/all-products.aspx?Name=MUM. The has announced a new job opportunity for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver posts. This notification was released on 31.01.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10thStd, Diploma, ITI can apply for the 15 vacancies available Mumbai Maharashtra . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 01.03.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||India Government Mint|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver|
|Qualification||10thStd, Diploma, ITI|
|Total Vacancy||15 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.18,780 to 85,570 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About India Government Mint :
Table of contents
The India Government Mint operates four mints in the country for the production of coins: Mumbai, Maharashtra Kolkata, West Bengal Hyderabad, Telangana Noida, Uttar Pradesh Under The Coinage Act, 1906, the Government of India is charged with the production and supply of coins to the Reserve Bank of India
Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 15 vacancies for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of vacancy|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||01|
Education Qualification :
- Secretarial Assistant & Junior Bullion Assistant: Degree
- Engraver: Degree in Fine Arts
- Junior Technician: 10th/ ITI/ Diploma
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Junior Technician: 25 years
- All Other Posts: 28 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver - Rs.18,780 to 85,570 (per month)
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||Rs.21540-77160|
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply IGM Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest IGM Recruitment 2022 for Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretariat Assistant, Engraver posts through online mode from 31.01.2022 to 01.03.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the India Government Mint.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||31.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||01.03.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download IGM Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply IGM Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
IGM Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for IGM Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 31.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
01.03.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You