IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 | Faculty, SRF/ JRF & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last date 24.08.2020 | IIFPT Recruitment Notification @ www.iifpt.edu.in
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur has issued new employment notice [No. IIFPT/Admin/Projects/2020] on 01.08.2020 for appointment of following posts like Adjunct Faculty, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant & Young Professional Posts. IIFPT invites application via online mode from eligible aspirants for IIFPT Thanjavur Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu will make the online registration from 05.08.2020 to 24.08.2020. there are 20 vacancies will be filled by IIFPT and post wise vacancy details are given below.
IIFPT selection will be done on the basis of online exam (except Adjunct Faculty) & online interview (for all posts). Selected candidates will be appointed at IIFPT Thanjavur for all posts except YP and Punjab for YP Posts. Candidates will be recruited on contract basis for 6 months. IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment notification & IIFPT Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iifpt.edu.in. Applicants have to pay required fee and make only online payment. More details of IIFPT recruitment vacancy, upcoming IIFPT Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming IIFPT Thanjavur notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Adjunct Faculty, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant , Young Professional|
|Qualification||M.Sc., MCA, Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech, B.Sc., Master Degree|
|Total Vacancy||20 posts|
| ||Job Location||Thanjavur , Tamilnadu & Bathinda (Punjab)|
|Salary||Rs. 12000 - 80000|
Here you will get the details for the post of Adjunct Faculty, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant , Young Professional includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
IIFPT Thanjavur Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Senior Research Fellow||12||Rs.25000-350000|
|Junior Research Fellow||02||Rs.31000|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFPT Thanjavur Faculty, SRF & Other Posts
- Aspirants should possess M.Sc./ MCA/ Ph.D/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ Master Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Adjunct Faculty: 65 years.
- All Other Posts: 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IIFPT selection will be done on the basis of online exam (except Adjunct Faculty) & online interview (for all posts).
- Applicants should submit online mode applications only.
- Rs.500 for all posts and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Online mode payment only will be accepted.
How to apply IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website iifpt.edu.in.
- Find the advertisement “IIFPT – Recruitment of Adjunct Faculty / SRF / JRF / PA / YP on Contract Basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly & make payment.
- take the print of the online form for your reference.
How to fill up IIFPT Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.