IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 - Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar has announced 27 Vacancies for Non Teaching Faculty Posts. Last Date to apply 13.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 - Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar has announced 27 Vacancies for Non Teaching Faculty Posts. Last Date to apply 13.06.2022
- 2 Non Teaching Faculty Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 :
- 4 IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar Recruitment - IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 for Non Teaching Faculty posts | Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.iitbbs.ac.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Non Teaching Faculty posts. This notification was released on 21.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MBBS, BPEd, CA, ICWA, LLM, MCA, MS, MD, Bachelor.Degree, Experienced, PG Diploma can apply for the 27 vacancies available Bhubaneswar Odisha . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 13.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Non Teaching Faculty|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MBBS, BPEd, CA, ICWA, LLM, MCA, MS, MD, Bachelor.Degree, Experienced, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||27 Post|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 to 2,18,200 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar :
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar is a public technical university established by the government of India in 2008, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The institute admits a students for bachelor's, master's programs via JEE Advanced and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering respectively.
Non Teaching Faculty Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Non Teaching Faculty posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 27 vacancies for Non Teaching Faculty Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Registrar (F&A)||01|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||01|
|Assistant Legal Officer||01|
|Assistant Sports Officer||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Physical Training Instructor||02|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Junior Technician (System)||01|
|Junior Technician (Network)||01|
Education Qualification :
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||
|Assistant Registrar||Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks|
|Assistant Registrar (F&A)||Master’s Degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance)/ Bachelors’ Degree with CA/ICWA/FCA with at least 55% of marks with minimum 5 Years of post-qualification experience|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||
|Assistant Legal Officer||
|Assistant Sports Officer||Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks, full time work experience of five years after Master’s Degree|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||
|Hindi Translator||Master’s degree of a recognized Universities or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master’s degree of recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects|
|Physical Training Instructor||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks, work experience of 3 years after a Bachelor’s Degree|
|Web Developer||B.Sc. 3 years diploma (after intermediate/ 12th standard in science) At least 2 years of demonstrated experience and knowledge in the relevant field|
|Assistant Security Officer||
|Staff Nurse||Intermediate OR 10+2 OR equivalent and must have passed the examination held by Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery, with 1st Division or equivalent grade, with 3 years of relevant experience|
|Junior Technician (System)||
|Junior Technician (Network)||
Application fees :
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- However, female applicants, internal candidates of IIT Bhubaneswar and the
applicants belonging to the SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Transgender category or any other category as defined by the Govt. of India are exempted from fee payment.
Age limit :
- Upper Age Limit will varies from 32 – 57 years according to the respective post.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Non Teaching Faculty - Rs.25,500 to 2,18,200 (per month)
- The Maximum Salary is Level-14, Pay Matrix: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/- and other allowances as admissible as per Institute norms and the minimum salary is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-.
selection process :
- Test/ Interview/ Discussion
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 for Non Teaching Faculty posts through online mode from 21.05.2022 to 13.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||21.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||13.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 21.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
13.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You