IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 | Senior Project Officer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 14.07.2020 | IIT Madras Recruitment Notification @ www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Madras has released the new notification [Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.80/2020 & Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.81/2020] on 30.06.2020 for the post of Senior Project Officer (Database Officer) & Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer) in the Dept of Alumni and Corporate Relations. Online mode applications are invited to fill up various vacancies in IIT Madras on contract basis. As per the IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are assigned for fIIT Madras SPO Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ on or before 14.07.2020.
All the positions are on purely contract basis. Separate application has to be filled for each post. IIT Madras SPO Recruitment 2020 notification & IIT Madras Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iitm.ac.in. Applicants should hold B.E / B.Tech / Master Degree. Candidates will be short-listed initially based on qualification, and relevant work/ research experience (if any) and only the short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of IIT Madras recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Project Officer (Database Officer), Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer)|
|Qualification||B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 to Rs.1,50000|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Senior Project Officer Vacancy
- Senior Project Officer (Database Officer): B.E / B. Tech in computer science or Master’s degree in computer science.
- Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer): Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on Test/ Interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
How to apply IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website iitm.ac.in.
- Click “Career” select “Project Position” find the advertisement “Announcement for the post of Senior Project Officer (Database Officer) in the Dept. Alumni and Corporate Relations & Announcement for the post of Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer) in the dept of Alumni and Corporate Relations”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Indian Institute of Technology Madras Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.