IKDRC Recruitment 2020 | 278 Vacancies | Staff Nurse, Dietician & Other Posts | Download Notification @ ikdrc-its.org
IKDRC Recruitment 2020: Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre recently published the recruitment advertisement for the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Biomedical, Physiotherapist, Dialysis Technician & Other posts on contract basis. They invite the applications for recruitment of various medical/ paramedical professionals. They are going to conduct daily basis walk-in interview for the above said Gujarat central government jobs. Candidates possessing requisite qualifications are required to attend interview between 09-00 a.m. to 05-00 p.m. with attested photo-copies of their qualifications. IKDRC recruitment 2020 notification is available on its career portal.
Details about IKDRC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Designation||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Biomedical, Physiotherapist, Dialysis Technician, Dietician, Sanitary Inspectors, Sanitary Supervisor, Infection Disease Spl, Anaesthetist-ICU, Cardiologist, Physician MD|
|Interview Time||9 AM to 5 PM|
IKDRC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Infection Disease Spl.||02|
Eligibility Criteria for MO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, application procedure & other criteria refer official notification.
- MBBS/ GNM/ B Sc Nursing/ MD/ SI Course/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ BPT/ MPT from a recognized university/ institute
- Check advertisement
- Walk-in interview
- Offline mode
- Daily basis walk in interview will be conducted on the above notified time and place from the date of publication of this advertisement at below address,
Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre (IKDRC), Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad-16
Steps to Attend IKDRC Career Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website “http://ikdrc-its.org/”.
- Pick the “Walk In Interview Daily” from the home page & click on “img/207/File/WALK%20IN%20INTERVIEW.pdf”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, attend the walk-in on the scheduled time along with all related documents.