IMSc Chennai Recruitment | Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC) has announced 8 Vacancies for Scientific Officer, Administrative Trainee, Library Trainee Posts in Chennai , Tamil nadu | Last Date to apply 25.05.2022 | www.jobvision.in
IMSc Chennai Recruitment : Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC) has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Scientific Officer, Administrative Trainee, Library Trainee posts. This notification was announced on 12.05.2022. Ph.D, Bachelor Degree candidates can apply for 8 vacancies in Chennai Tamil nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 25.05.2022 Candidate who seeks for Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC) can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Scientific Officer, Administrative Trainee, Library Trainee|
|Qualification||Ph.D, Bachelor Degree|
|Total Vacancy||8 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15000 to 107500(per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online online (Email)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientific Officer, Administrative Trainee, Library Trainee includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.05.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC)
Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC) : The Institute of Mathematical Sciences is a research centre located in Chennai, India. IMSc is a national institute for fundamental research in frontier disciplines of the mathematical and physical sciences: theoretical computer science, mathematics, theoretical physics, and computational biology.
Vacancy Details for IMSc Chennai Recruitment
|Project Scientific Officer||1|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for IMSc Chennai Recruitment
|Project Scientific Officer||
- PhD in Science, Mathematics, Science/ Mathematics Education or a related field.
- 7 years experience in research / science communication / outreach.
Desirable: Experience of developing and testing curricula, learning units, teacher education material, etc
- Any bachelor degree with First Class & with good English knowledge.
- Should have passed out during 2020 and 2021 only.
- The candidate should possess good working knowledge in MS-Office tools & email operations & Accounting procedure
- MLISc Degree with first class and with good English knowledge.
- Should have passed out during 2020 and 2021 only.
Desirable : - Preference will be given to those candidates who have pursued the degree as regular academic course.
Application fees and payment details for IMSc Chennai Recruitment
- Refer official Notification
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for IMSc Chennai Recruitment
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Scientific Officer||Not More than 40 Years|
|Administrative Trainee||18 to 25 Years|
|Library Trainee||22 to 25 Years|
Mode of Application :
Selary Details : Rs.15000 to 107500(per month)
|Project Scientific Officer||Rs.107500/- Per Month|
|Administrative Trainee||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
selection process :
- Written Exam
- Short Listing
|Post Name||E-Mail Address|
|Project Scientific Officeremail@example.com|
How to apply IMSc Chennai Recruitment :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest IMSc Chennai Recruitment for Scientific Officer, Administrative Trainee, Library Trainee posts through Online mode from 12.05.2022 to 25.05.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC)
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.05.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 12.05.2022
- Last date to apply : 25.05.2022
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
IMSc Chennai Recruitment - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for IMSc Chennai Recruitment ?
Ph.D, Bachelor Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for IMSc Chennai Recruitment ?
Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC) released 8 vacancies for Scientific Officer, Administrative Trainee, Library Trainee Posts
✅ How to apply for IMSc Chennai Recruitment ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online online (Email)
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.15000 to 107500(per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for IMSc Chennai Recruitment ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai Tamil nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 12.05.2022
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
25.05.2022 is last date to apply for this post