INCOIS Recruitment 2022 - Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has announced 138 Vacancies for Project Scientist, Project Assistant Posts in , All India - Last Date to apply 09.09.2022
INCOIS Recruitment 2022 : Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Project Scientist, Project Assistant posts. This notification was announced on 20.08.2022. Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE, B.Tech candidates can apply for 138 vacancies in All India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 09.09.2022 Candidate who seeks for Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
INCOIS Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|INCOIS Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Project Scientist, Project Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE, B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||138 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 to 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Scientist, Project Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for INCOIS Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Project Scientist III||9|
|Project Scientist II||23|
|Project Scientist I||59|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||6|
Education Qualification :
Educational Qualification: As per INCOIS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, Masters Degree, M.F.Sc, Post Graduation Degree, M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Project Scientist III: Bachelors DegreeinEngineeringorTechnologyin Mechanical/ Mechanical/ Environmental / Chemical, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Science Communication/ Oceanic Sciences/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences/ Marine Sciences/Meteorology/Oceanography/Physical Oceanography/Physics/Mathematics/Zoology, Computers/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Environmental Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation
- Project Scientist II: Bachelors DegreeinEngineeringorTechnologyin Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, BE/ B.Tech in Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/Mechanical
Engineering, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree inOceanic Sciences/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences/ Marine Sciences/Meteorology/Oceanography/Physical Oceanography/Physics/Mathematics/Zoology, Chemical Oceanography/ Hydrochemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ Ocean Technology/ Earth system science & Technology/ Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/ Mechanical Engineering, Geophysics/Marine Geophysics / Marine Geology / Geology, Computers/ Information Technology, M.F.Sc in Fisheries Resources Management, Post Graduation Degree/ M.Sc/ M. Tech in Biological Oceanography/ Marine Biology, Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Environmental Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Geomatics / Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geospatial Sciences
- Project Scientist I: Bachelors DegreeinEngineeringorTechnologyin Civil/ Public health Engineering Infrastructure, Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, Computers / Information Technology, Physical Oceanography/ OceanEngineering/ Naval Architecture/Mechanical/Physics, BE/ B.Tech in Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Atmospheric Sciences / Oceanic Sciences / Climate Sciences/ Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/ Physics / Chemistry / Hydrochemistry / Chemical Oceanography/ Mathematics/ Environmental Sciences/ Ocean Technology/ Ocean Technology, Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics/ Marine Geology/ Earth Sciences, M.F.Sc in Fisheries Resources Management, Post Graduation Degree/ M.Sc/ M. Tech in Biological Oceanography/ Marine Biology/ Fisheries/ Zoology, M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Geo-Informatics / Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geospatial Sciences & Technologies/ Spatial Information Technology, Physical/ Chemical Oceanography/Marine Science or Physics/ Ocean Technology
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer technology, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication/ Electronic and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical and Electronics, Civil Engineering, B.Sc in Computer Science, Electronics, Biology/ Zoology (Fisheries), Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics, BCA
- Project Scientific Administrative Assistant: Graduation
- Expert/ Consultant: Graduation, Masters Degree in Technology in Ocean/ Atmospheric Science, Computers/ Information Technology, Doctoral Degree in Ocean Sciences/ Atmospheric Science/ Marine Sciences/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
Application fees / payment details :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Age limit :
Age Limit: As per the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-01-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Scientist III||Max. 45|
|Project Scientist II||Max. 40|
|Project Scientist I||Max. 35|
|Project Assistant||Max. 50|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant|
|Expert/ Consultant||Max. 65|
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Project Scientist, Project Assistant - Rs. 18,000 to 1,00,000/- Per Month
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Scientist III||Rs. 78,000/-|
|Project Scientist II||Rs. 67,000/-|
|Project Scientist I||Rs. 56,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Expert/ Consultant||Rs. 65,000 – 1,00,000/-|
selection process :
- Written Test
How to apply INCOIS Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest INCOIS Recruitment 2022 for Project Scientist, Project Assistant posts through Online mode from 20.08.2022 to 09.09.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||20.08.2022|
|Last date to apply||09.09.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
INCOIS Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for INCOIS Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 20.08.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.09.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You