INCOIS Recruitment 2022 - Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has announced 138 Vacancies for Project Scientist, Project Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 09.09.2022
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) Recruitment - INCOIS Recruitment 2022 for Project Scientist, Project Assistant posts | Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://incois.gov.in. The has announced a new job opportunity for Project Scientist, Project Assistant posts. This notification was released on 20.08.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE, B.Tech can apply for the 138 vacancies available All India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 09.09.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
INCOIS Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Project Scientist, Project Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE, B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||138 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 to 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) :
Project Scientist, Project Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Project Scientist, Project Assistant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 138 vacancies for Project Scientist, Project Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Project Scientist III||9|
|Project Scientist II||23|
|Project Scientist I||59|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||6|
Education Qualification :
Educational Qualification: As per INCOIS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, Masters Degree, M.F.Sc, Post Graduation Degree, M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Project Scientist III: Bachelors DegreeinEngineeringorTechnologyin Mechanical/ Mechanical/ Environmental / Chemical, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Science Communication/ Oceanic Sciences/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences/ Marine Sciences/Meteorology/Oceanography/Physical Oceanography/Physics/Mathematics/Zoology, Computers/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Environmental Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation
- Project Scientist II: Bachelors DegreeinEngineeringorTechnologyin Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, BE/ B.Tech in Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/Mechanical
Engineering, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree inOceanic Sciences/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences/ Marine Sciences/Meteorology/Oceanography/Physical Oceanography/Physics/Mathematics/Zoology, Chemical Oceanography/ Hydrochemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ Ocean Technology/ Earth system science & Technology/ Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/ Mechanical Engineering, Geophysics/Marine Geophysics / Marine Geology / Geology, Computers/ Information Technology, M.F.Sc in Fisheries Resources Management, Post Graduation Degree/ M.Sc/ M. Tech in Biological Oceanography/ Marine Biology, Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Environmental Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Geomatics / Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geospatial Sciences
- Project Scientist I: Bachelors DegreeinEngineeringorTechnologyin Civil/ Public health Engineering Infrastructure, Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, Computers / Information Technology, Physical Oceanography/ OceanEngineering/ Naval Architecture/Mechanical/Physics, BE/ B.Tech in Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Atmospheric Sciences / Oceanic Sciences / Climate Sciences/ Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/ Physics / Chemistry / Hydrochemistry / Chemical Oceanography/ Mathematics/ Environmental Sciences/ Ocean Technology/ Ocean Technology, Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics/ Marine Geology/ Earth Sciences, M.F.Sc in Fisheries Resources Management, Post Graduation Degree/ M.Sc/ M. Tech in Biological Oceanography/ Marine Biology/ Fisheries/ Zoology, M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Geo-Informatics / Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geospatial Sciences & Technologies/ Spatial Information Technology, Physical/ Chemical Oceanography/Marine Science or Physics/ Ocean Technology
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer technology, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication/ Electronic and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical and Electronics, Civil Engineering, B.Sc in Computer Science, Electronics, Biology/ Zoology (Fisheries), Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics, BCA
- Project Scientific Administrative Assistant: Graduation
- Expert/ Consultant: Graduation, Masters Degree in Technology in Ocean/ Atmospheric Science, Computers/ Information Technology, Doctoral Degree in Ocean Sciences/ Atmospheric Science/ Marine Sciences/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
Application fees :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Age limit :
Age Limit: As per the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-01-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Scientist III||Max. 45|
|Project Scientist II||Max. 40|
|Project Scientist I||Max. 35|
|Project Assistant||Max. 50|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant|
|Expert/ Consultant||Max. 65|
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Project Scientist, Project Assistant - Rs. 18,000 to 1,00,000/- Per Month
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Scientist III||Rs. 78,000/-|
|Project Scientist II||Rs. 67,000/-|
|Project Scientist I||Rs. 56,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Expert/ Consultant||Rs. 65,000 – 1,00,000/-|
selection process :
- Written Test
How to apply INCOIS Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest INCOIS Recruitment 2022 for Project Scientist, Project Assistant posts through online mode from 20.08.2022 to 09.09.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||20.08.2022|
|Last date to apply||09.09.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download INCOIS Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply INCOIS Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
INCOIS Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for INCOIS Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 20.08.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.09.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You