Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 | Income Tax Department Mumbai has announced 155 Vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax Posts in Mumbai , Maharashtra | Last Date to apply 25.08.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 : Income Tax Department Mumbai has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax posts. This notification was announced on 08.07.2021. 10thStd, Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 155 vacancies in Mumbai Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 25.08.2021 Candidate who seeks for Income Tax Department Mumbai can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department Mumbai|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax|
|Total Vacancy||155 Post|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 to 1,42,400 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Income Tax Department Mumbai
Income Tax Department Mumbai : The Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. Income Tax Department is headed by the apex body Central Board of Direct Taxes
Vacancy Details for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Multi Tasking Staff||64|
|Inspector of Income Tax||08|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have passed Class 10th/ Bachelor’s Degree from recognized board/ university.
|Post Name||Essential Educational Qualifications|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board|
Application fees and payment details for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021
- Refer Official Notice
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Inspector of Income Tax||18 to 30 years of age|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years of age|
Mode of Application :
- Application through online registration link will be accepted.
- Apply link available below
Selary Details : Rs.18,000 to 1,42,400 (per month)
|Name Of the Post||Salary|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs .44900 to Rs. 142400|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900|
selection process :
- They will select candidates based on Document Verification/ Ground Test/ Proficiency Test
How to apply Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 for Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax posts through Online mode from 08.07.2021 to 25.08.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Income Tax Department Mumbai
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 08.07.2021
- Last date to apply : 25.08.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
10thStd, Bachelor.Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
Income Tax Department Mumbai released 155 vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax Posts
✅ How to apply for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.18,000 to 1,42,400 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer above table. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai Maharashtra
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 08.07.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
25.08.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|UP Police Recruitment||1329||
Any Degree 22.07.2021
|Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment||346||
10thStd, B.Sc, MBBS, DNB, MBA, MD, GNM, MPH, Gramin Dak Sevak Walk-In Interview : 22.07.2021 to 27.07.2021
|Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment||320||
Ph.D, Master.Degree 23.08.2021
|CSIR - Central Leather Research Institute Recruitment||07||
12th Std 13.08.2021
|Madras High Court Recruitment||202||
LLB, Bachelor.Degree 29.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online