Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 | Income Tax Department has announced 01 Vacancies for Administrative Officer Posts in Mumbai , Maharashtra | Last Date to apply 14-06-2021 (Within 60 Days from the Date of Employment News) | www.jobvision.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 : Income Tax Department has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Administrative Officer posts. This notification was announced on 15.04.2021.Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for 01 vacancies in Mumbai , Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants by post (Offline).Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by 14-06-2021 (Within 60 Days from the Date of Employment News) to the postal address mentioned in the notification. Candidate who seeks for Income Tax Department can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Administrative Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Administrative Officer|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 to 2,08,700 (Per Month)|
|Last Date||14-06-2021 (Within 60 Days from the Date of Employment News)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Income Tax Department
Income Tax Department : The Income Tax Department (also referred to as IT Department or ITD) is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. Income Tax Department is headed by the apex body Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). Main responsibility of IT Department is to enforce various direct tax laws, most important among these being the Income-tax Act, 1961, to collect revenue for Government of India. It also enforces other economic laws like the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and the Black Money Act, 2015.
Vacancy Details for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
|Job Name||Administrative Officer|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold analogous post.
- Candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Refer notification for more information.
Application fees and payment details for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Refer official Notification
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Maximum age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
Mode of Application : Offline (By Postal)
- Candidates need to route their application through proper channel.
- Address: Avaialble below
Selary Details : Rs. 67,700 to 2,08,700 (Per Month)
selection process :
- The Department may select candidates through Test/ Interview.
How to apply Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 15.04.2021 to 14-06-2021 (Within 60 Days from the Date of Employment News). To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Income Tax Department website https://incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 14-06-2021 (Within 60 Days from the Date of Employment News). Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- Latest Updates : Today job (29.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
|The Under Secretary, Ad.IC (AAR), Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Room No. 51-II, North Block, New Delhi – 110001.|
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 15.04.2021
- Last date to Send Aplication form : 14-06-2021 (Within 60 Days from the Date of Employment News)
Important links to download Official Notification and Application form :
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Bachelor’s Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 ?
Income Tax Department released 01 vacancies for Administrative Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal) postal address mentioned in notification ot find it above
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post?
Rs. 67,700 to 2,08,700 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post?
Maximum age limit should not exceed 56 years.. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai Maharashtra
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post?
You can starting date to download official notification for this post from 15.04.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post?
14-06-2021 (Within 60 Days from the Date of Employment News) is the last date to sent application form mentioned in the official notification for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|VSSC Off Campus Recruitment||158||
|Indian Navy Recruitment||300||
10th Std 06.08.2021
|National Institute of Virology Recruitment||53||
12thStd, B.Sc, MBBS, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E, Ph.D, MS, MD, Master.Degree, DMLT, NET, GATE 13.08.2021
|Punjab Police Dept Recruitment||1191||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma 16.08.2021
|NTRO Off Campus Recruitment||67||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc 05.08.2021
|Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment||18||
12th Std 07.08.2021
|Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) Recruitment||10||
CA, MBA, PGDM 10.08.2021
|Fazilka District Court Recruitment||41||
10th Std 05.08.2021
|Government hospitals, Thiruvarur Recruitment||39||
Diploma, D.Pharm, B.Pharm Walk-in : 05.08.2021 and 06.08.2021
|Govt Hospital Thoothukudi Recruitment||27||
D.Pharm, Diploma 28.07.2021
|Government hospitals, Kallakurichi Recruitment||50||
D.Pharm, Diploma, DMLT 29.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online