Income Tax Recruitment 2021 - Income Tax Department has announced 08 Vacancies for Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II Posts. Last Date to apply 02.02.2021
Income Tax Department Recruitment - Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II job Notification | Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification. The Income Tax Recruitment 2021 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II posts. This notification was announced on 15.12.2020 , and applications are open to 12th std, Degree candidates for 08 vacancies in , Madhya Pradesh , Chhattisgarh . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 02.02.2021 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II|
|Qualification||12th std, Degree|
|Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh , Chhattisgarh|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 to 44,900 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Income Tax Department :
The Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. Income Tax Department is headed by the apex body Central Board of Direct Taxes
Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 08 vacancies for Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Income Tax Inspector||01|
|Stenographer Grade II||01|
Education Qualification :Applicants should complete class 12th/ Degree from recognized board/ university.
Application fees :Refer Official Notice
Age limit :
- Age limit has described below,
- For Inspectors of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years.
- For Tax Assistant/ Stenographer: 18 to 27 years.
- Check age relaxation in official notification.
Mode of Application :
- Applicants need to submit applications by post/ hand / email.
- Mail.Id: email@example.com.
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II - Rs. 25,500 to 44,900 (per Month)
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs. 44900|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25500|
|Stenographer Grade II|
selection process :Candidates will be selected on basis of Interview & Proficiency Test (If required).
How to apply Income Tax Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector , Stenographer Grade II posts through offline (by postal) mode from 15.12.2020 to 02.02.2021. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Income Tax Department website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 02.02.2021.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|The Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs./Admn), Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||15.12.2020|
|Last date to apply||02.02.2021|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
Double click Below button to Download Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Application form
Download Apply Form
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from15.12.2020
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
02.02.2021 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You