InCore Semiconductors Recruitment Notification for Business Analyst Intern positions, InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024 Notification was officially announced by InCore Semiconductors on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with InCore Semiconductors, this is your chance to apply.
InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024
InCore Semiconductors is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Business Analyst Intern. Here, you will find more information about the Business Analyst Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024 Overview
|Business Analyst Intern
|B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Chennai , Tamilnadu
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
Only candidates who are available for full time internship for 6 months starting January/February 2024 can apply.
InCore is an early stage DeepTech startup founded in 2018 by the creators of the SHAKTI Processor Program at IIT-Madras (started in 2012). We currently focus on providing class-leading RISC-V cores and solutions catering to the Indian ecosystem and beyond. We are headquartered in Chennai and have offices in both Chennai and Bangalore.
- Develop a deep understanding of InCore technology, products, and business within the first 2 weeks.
- Be an operationalist - Serve as a seamless extension of the executive team, taking the lead in executing tasks on behalf of the team.
- Enable the business team to expand into new market segments, identify key targets, perform market studies, draft proposals, and formulate effective GTM strategies.
Sales and marketing:
- Identify new avenues of growth, build business plans.
- Help business teams efficiently target new market segments, customers etc.
- Assist in business development activities by preparing pitch decks & proposals.
- Work on revamping the website and creating better inbound traction.
- Research to identify, analyze, track, and report actionable consumer insights to support key business initiatives
- Enable the team with insights from key markets by performing primary and secondary research
- Help the team position itself better – drafting product collateral, brochures, etc.
- Work with the executive team to prioritize grant proposals and help draft them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficient presentation abilities.
- Capability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations derived from thorough primary and secondary research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - essential for creating market studies, presentation decks, influencing internal buy-ins, etc.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor industry/VLSI design/Electrical engineering is a bonus
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- CGPA or school grades are not parameters we are filtering for, we need hustlers who can make it happen !
- Quick comprehension of qualitative or quantitative data to derive insightful conclusions.
- Strong attention to detail without letting crucial information slip.
- Ability to deliver significant output with minimal wasted effort and within deadlines.
- Handles pressure effectively and sets self-goals.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and identifies solutions independently.
- Collaborates effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Initiates tasks without constant direction.
- Shows intellectual curiosity and a keen interest in understanding business requirements.
- Enthusiastic about exploring new approaches and best practices.
- Open to collaborative learning within the team environment.
- Be a part of the India story and work with one of India’s first RISC-V CPU companies.
- Early-stage startup exposure:
- Enormous ownership
- No defined hierarchy! - Keep questioning us
- Work directly with the CXOs
- Monthly pay 🙂
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Analyst Intern post at InCore Semiconductors includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
InCore Semiconductors Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. InCore Semiconductors Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for InCore Semiconductors Internship 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamilnadu