IndiaMart Recruitment 2020 | Product Manager | BE / B.Tech / MBA | Noida , Uttat Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform for buyers, who can be SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Buyers typically gain access to a wider marketplace; diverse portfolios of quality products to chose from and tap a one-stop-shop which caters to all their specific requirements, thereby aiding the discerning buyer make well-informed choices!
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Product Manager|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MBA , CSE, IT ,ECE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Product Manager includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in
- Working with the self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the teams ability to meet goals
- Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact
- Driving user work flow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals
- within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Don’t have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudo code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
Skills Required For IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets
- Strong business acumen.
Documents to be Carried for IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.