Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 - Indian Air Force has announced 283 Vacancies for Technician Posts in , All Over India - Last Date to apply 30.06.2022
- 1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 - Indian Air Force has announced 283 Vacancies for Technician Posts in , All Over India - Last Date to apply 30.06.2022
- 2 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 :
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 : Indian Air Force has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Technician posts. This notification was announced on 01.06.2022. 12thStd, B.E, B.Tech candidates can apply for 283 vacancies in All Over India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 30.06.2022 Candidate who seeks for Indian Air Force can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Qualification||12thStd, B.E, B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||283 Post|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technician includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
Education Qualification :
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a three-year degree in graduation OR a BE/ BTech degree with a minimum of 60% from a recognized university (or)
- BE/ B Tech degree (Four years of courses) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical) AE (M)
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a four-year degree in graduation/ integrated post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university OR
- Cleared Sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent disciplines.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) AE (L)
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum 4 years degree in graduation/ integrated post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university. OR
- Those who have cleared the examination of associate membership of the institution of engineers (India) in both A and B section or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent disciplines.
Application fees / payment details :
- Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs.250/- as an examination fee
- However, candidates registering for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Entry are not required to pay.
Age limit :
- Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years as of 01 July 2023 i.e. born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2003 (both dates inclusive). The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 2nd July 1997 to 1st July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches – 20 to 26 years as of 1st July 2023 i.e. born between 2nd July 1997 to 1st July 2003 both dates Inclusive.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Technician - Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500 (per month)
selection process :
- Written Examination and SSB Test
- AFSB Test
- Medical Examination
How to apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 for Technician posts through Online mode from 01.06.2022 to 30.06.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Indian Air Force
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||01.06.2022|
|Last date to apply||30.06.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.06.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You