Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 | Commissioned Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 235 | Last Date 30.12.2020 | IAF Officer Recruitment Notification @ indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force invites online application from eligible men & women candidates for Commissioned Officers posts in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. As per the IAF notification 2020, overall 235 vacancies are allotted for AFCAT Entry & NCC Special Entry. According to the IAF AFCAT Notification, apply online link will be activated from 01.12.2020. Applicants who are looking for Defence jobs will make the online registration @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in. The last date for submission of online application for IAF AFCAT Entry Recruitment 2020 is 30.12.2020.
AFCAT Recruitment 2020 notification and Indian Air Force Recruitment apply online link is available @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in. Selection will be based on Online Test/ PST/ PET/ PMT. Selected candidates will undergo training and Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad , Telangana). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks. More details of Indian Air Force recruitment vacancy, upcoming IAF Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
|Details Of Indian Air Force AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs, Indian Air Force|
|Job Role||AFCAT Entry , NCC Special Entry|
|Qualification||Any Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.E|
|Total Vacancy||235+ Posts|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 - 1,77,500 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of AFCAT Entry , NCC Special Entry includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (07.12.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the IAF notification, overall 235 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|AFCAT Entry (Flying)||69|
|AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty-Technical)||96|
|AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty-Non Technical)||70|
|NCC Special Entry (Flying)||–|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||210/22T/PC/100 AEC/M|
|AE(L): PC-27, SSC-40|
AE(M): PC-12, SSC-17
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||210/22G/PC/M|
|Admin: PC-12, SSC-19|
ACCTS: P-06, SSC-10
Lgs: PC-09, SSC-14
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||211/22F/PC/M and|
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Commissioned Officers Vacancy
- Flying Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ Pg Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch: 10+2/ Degree/ PG Degree.
|AFCAT Entry (Flying)||Graduate Degree or BE/B.Tech|
|AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty-Technical)||12th in Physics & Maths & 4 years Graduation/Integrated PG Degree in Engineering/Technology|
|AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty-Non Technical)||Graduation Degree in any stream or PG Degree in any stream|
|NCC Special Entry (Flying)||NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ Certificate|
- Flying Branch: age limit should be 20 to 24 years.
- General Duty (Technical & Non-Technical): age limit should be 20 to 26 years.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|AFCAT Entry (Flying)||20-24 years as on 1st Jan 2022|
|AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty-Technical)||20-26 years as on 1st Jan 2022|
|AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty-Non Technical)||20-26 years as on 1st Jan 2022|
|NCC Special Entry (Flying)||20-24 years as on 1st Jan 2022|
- Selection will be based on Online Test/ PST/ PET/ PMT.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Aspirants should pay Rs.250 for AFCAT Entry and no fee for NCC Special Entry & Meteorology.
- You should make only online payment.
Steps to apply online for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website http://careerairforce.nic.in/.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.