Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Indian Army has announced 55 Vacancies for NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st Course Posts in , Anywhere in India | Last Date to apply 03.11.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Indian Army has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st Course posts. This notification was announced on 05.10.2021. Bachelor Degree candidates can apply for 55 vacancies in Anywhere in India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 03.11.2021 Candidate who seeks for Indian Army can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st Course includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st Course|
|Total Vacancy||55 Post|
| ||Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 to 2,25,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Indian Army
Indian Army : The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
|NCC Men||50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).|
|NCC Women||05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Educational Qualifications – Degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/ three years of three/ four years degree course respectively.
- Service in NCC – Should have served for a minimum of two/ three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/ Wg of NCC
- Grading – Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding the NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- Eligibility Criteria – The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Educational Qualifications – Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Application fees and payment details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Refer Official Notification
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as of 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details : Rs.56,100 to 2,25,000 (per month)
|Lieutenant Level 10 Rs.56,100 - 1,77,500/-|
|Captain Level 10B Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-|
|Major Level 11 Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-|
|Colonel Level 13 Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier Level 13A Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-|
|Major General Level 14 Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)|
|COAS Level Rs.18 2,50,000/-(fixed)|
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st Course posts through Online mode from 05.10.2021 to 03.11.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Indian Army
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (27.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 05.10.2021
- Last date to apply : 03.11.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
Bachelor Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
Indian Army released 55 vacancies for NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st Course Posts
✅ How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.56,100 to 2,25,000 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Anywhere in India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 05.10.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
03.11.2021 is last date to apply for this post