Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | Armed Forces Medical Services | Apply Online for 300 SSC Officer Posts | Last date to apply : 16.08.2020 | Apply Online @ www.amcsscentry.gov.in
Indian Army SSC Officer Jobs 2020 : Indian Army has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed MBBS, Diploma, MD, PG Diploma for 300 SSC Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 18.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Join Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs / Central Govt|
|Job Role||Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer|
|Qualification||MBBS, Diploma, MD, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||300 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.61300 + MSP Rs.15500 + HRA|
|Starting Date||18.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||16.08.2020 | Interview Date : 31.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Army Medical Corps Eligibility for SSC Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must possess Medical Qualification from recognized university.
- Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Qualification||The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply|
- Candidate must not have attained 45 years of age.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Army Medical Corps selection will be based on Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicant should pas Rs.200 via online payment (internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
How to apply AFMS Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR BOARD- NEW DELHI – 2020 updated on 17/07/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Army Medical Corps Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.