Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 | Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date 12.11.2020 | IB Chennai Recruitment Notification @ Indian Bank Careers
Indian Bank Recruitment 2020: Indian Bank is going to fill up 01 vacancy in Indian Bank, Corporate Office, Chennai. Recently it has announced the new job notification for Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on Contract Basis. IB invites offline applications from eligible aspirants for Indian Bank Chennai vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for bank jobs in central govt should submit the application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date to submit the application is 12.11.2020. Officers working in Indian Bank satisfying the eligibility criteria can also apply for the post
Indian Bank Recruitment notification pdf & IB Recruitment application form @ Indian bank careers i.e. indianbank.in. Applicants must possess Degree and age limit should be 45 to 57 years. IB will conduct Personal Interaction for selection of suitable aspirants for CRO posts. Selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Applicants should pay required fee. Application received after the due or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of IB latest vacancy, upcoming Indian Bank jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Chief Risk Officer|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Chief Risk Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Chief Risk Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must possess Graduate degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Public Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with a balance sheet size of more than Rs 5 lakh crores with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Age limit should be Minimum 45 years and maximum 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Indian Bank Recruitment Process
- IB will conduct Personal Interaction for selection of suitable aspirants for Chief Strategy Officer posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
- Candidates should pay Rs.1000 via online mode.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft (MICR) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at CHENNAI in favor of “INDIAN BANK, CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER – VP (STRATEGY & INVESTOR RELATIONS) RECRUITMENT 2020”
Steps to apply for India Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website indianbank.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Detailed advertisement for Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer (CRO)”, click on the advertisement.
- IB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page find the application form link “Application format for Chief Risk Officer (CRO)“.
- Fill up the form correclty then send it to the given address.