Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Controller of Mines Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Last Date Within 60 days | IBM Recruitment Notification @ www.ibm.gov.in
Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2020: Indian Bureau of Mines – MINISTRY OF MINES has issued the new job notice [No. A-320 1 3/4/2019-Rectt] on 22.06.2020 for engagement of 18 posts of Deputy Controller of Mines on deputation basis. Applicants who are seeking Engineering Jobs in Central govt can use this IBM Jobs Opportunity. As per the Indian Bureau of Mines Jobs notification, 18 candidates will be recruited for IBM Deputy Controller of Mines vacancy. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 60 days from the date of publications of the advt in the employment notice.
IBM selection will be based on Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Nagpur [Maharashtra]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Aspirants should hold Analogous posts on regular basis. Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment notification & IBM Jobs Application Form is available @ www.ibm.gov.in. More details of Indian Bureau of Mines Notices, upcoming Mining vacancy, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Bureau of Mines|
|Job Category||Central Govt.Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Controller of Mines|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
| ||Job Location||, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||Within 60 days ( 20-08-2020 )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Controller of Mines includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bureau of Mines Deputy Controller vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in Mining/ Master of Engineering/ Technology in Mining.
- Aspirants should hold Analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- 8 to 10 years experience in core Mining activity.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IBM selection will be based on Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Controller of Mines (P&C), 2nd Floor, lndian Bureau of Mines, lndira Bhavan, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001
How to apply Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ibm.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment in IBM” find the advertisement “Deputy Controller of Mines”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Mining Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IBM Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.