Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020 – Opening for Various Assistant Commandant Posts
Indian Coast Guard has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Commandant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Commandant
- Deputy Commandant
- Commandant (JG)
- Deputy Inspector General
- Inspector General
- Additional Director General
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.02.2020 to 15.02.2020