Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 | AC General Duty posts | Total Vacancies : 25 | Last Date: 27.12.2020 | Apply Online @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited from Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Commandant (General Duty) (SRD). Join India Coast Guard released new job notification for filling up 25 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the Join India Coast Guard post @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants searching Central Government Jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the Join Indian Coast online application is 27-12-2020.
Join Indian Coast Guard announced new job notification on 11.12.2020. Join India Coast Guard Selection on the basis of Stage-I/ II. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (SRD) Recruitment 2021 official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. More Details of Join Indian Coast Guard Jobs, Indian Coast Guard Vacancy, Defence Jobs will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs, Indian Army|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree|
|Total Vacancy||25 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Across India ,|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Commandant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard shortly ICG under ministry of Defence protect coastal areas of India. Coast Guard has been servicing to country since 1978. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi, capital of India. ICG jointly works with the department such as Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the central and state police forces. Presently, ICG has more than fifteen thousand personnel, one hundred and sixty five vessels and also sixty aircrafts.
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Coast Advertisement 2020:
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard SRD Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Candidates should born between 01 Jul 1996 to 30 Jun 2000.
- However check notification.
Selection for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021:
- Selection on the basis of Academic Merit List/ Preliminary test/ Final Selection Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Online for Join Indian Coast Guard Careers 2020 :
- Go to the official website @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Find the advertisement ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR ASSISTANT COMMANDANT(MEN) SRD FOR OBC/SC/ST – 02/2021 BATCH’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Online Portal will be live from 21.12.2020.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online