Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 - Indian Navy has announced 242 Vacancies for Short Service Commission Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 14-04-2023
Indian Navy Recruitment - Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for Short Service Commission Officer posts | Indian Navy Recruitment Notification | Indian Navy Online Application @ https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. The Indian Navy has announced a new job opportunity for Short Service Commission Officer posts. This notification was released on 29-04-2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the 242 vacancies available All India . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 14-04-2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||242 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Table of contents
The Indian Navy is the maritime branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.
Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
Indian Navy has released 242 vacancies for Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Branch/ Cadre Name||No of Posts|
|Air Traffic Controller||10|
|Naval Air Operations Officer||20|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre||15|
Education Qualification :
- As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Post Graduation Degree / Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Branch/ Cadre Name||Qualifications|
|General Service||BE/ B.Tech|
|Air Traffic Controller|
|Naval Air Operations Officer|
|Logistics||BE/ B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, MCA, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre||BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ Electrical/ IT/ Mechanical Engineering, Post Graduation Degree|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Eelctrical/ Eelctronics Engineering, B.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Engineering Branch||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electrical Branch||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering|
Application fees :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Age limit :
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Short Service Commission Officer - Rs.56100/- Per Month
selection process :
- Written Test
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for Short Service Commission Officer posts through online mode from 29-04-2023 to 14-04-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||29-04-2023|
|Last date to apply||14-04-2023|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 29-04-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
14-04-2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You