Table of contents
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment - Indian Navy has announced 217 Vacancies for SSC Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 06.11.2022
- 2 SSC Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment:
- 4 Indian Navy Recruitment - FAQs :
Indian Navy Recruitment - Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Officer posts | Indian Navy Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for SSC Officer posts. This notification was released on 21.10.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their B.Sc, B.Com, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the 217 vacancies available All India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 06.11.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||SSC Officer|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||217 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
SSC Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the SSC Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 217 vacancies for SSC Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Branch/ Cadre Name||No of Posts|
|General Service (GS(X))/ Hydro Cadre||56|
|Air Traffic Controller||5|
|Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||15|
|Engineering Branch (General Service (GS))||25|
|Electrical Branch (General Service (GS))||45|
Education Qualification :
As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.Com, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- General Service (GS(X))/ Hydro Cadre: BE/ B.Tech
- Air Traffic Controller: BE/ B.Tech
- Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer): BE/ B.Tech
- Pilot: BE/ B.Tech
- Logistics: B.Sc in IT, B.Com, BE/ B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc in IT, Post Graduation Diploma in Finance / Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management
- Education: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics& Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering, M.Tech in Manufacturing/ Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science, M.Sc in Physics, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Chemistry, Maths/Operational Research
- Engineering Branch (General Service (GS)): BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control
Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (General Service (GS)): BE/ B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Electrical &Electronics,
Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Tele Communication, Tele Communication, Applied ElectronicsandCommunication(AEC), Instrumentation, Electronics&Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Power Engineering, Power Electronics
- Naval Constructor: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/MechanicalwithAutomation, Civil, Aeronautical, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Ship Technology, Ship Building, Ship Design
Application fees :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Age limit :
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Application :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- SSC Officer - Rs.56100/- Per Month
selection process :
- Based on Merit
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Officer posts through online mode from 21.10.2022 to 06.11.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||21.10.2022|
|Last date to apply||06.11.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Indian Navy Recruitment Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment
Online Apply Link
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 21.10.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
06.11.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You