- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment - Indian Navy has announced 217 Vacancies for SSC Officer Posts in , All India - Last Date to apply 06.11.2022
- 2 Indian Navy Recruitment Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment :
Indian Navy Recruitment : Indian Navy has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for SSC Officer posts. This notification was announced on 21.10.2022. B.Sc, B.Com, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech candidates can apply for 217 vacancies in All India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 06.11.2022 Candidate who seeks for Indian Navy can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||SSC Officer|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||217 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of SSC Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
|Branch/ Cadre Name||No of Posts|
|General Service (GS(X))/ Hydro Cadre||56|
|Air Traffic Controller||5|
|Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||15|
|Engineering Branch (General Service (GS))||25|
|Electrical Branch (General Service (GS))||45|
Education Qualification :
As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.Com, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- General Service (GS(X))/ Hydro Cadre: BE/ B.Tech
- Air Traffic Controller: BE/ B.Tech
- Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer): BE/ B.Tech
- Pilot: BE/ B.Tech
- Logistics: B.Sc in IT, B.Com, BE/ B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc in IT, Post Graduation Diploma in Finance / Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management
- Education: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics& Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering, M.Tech in Manufacturing/ Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science, M.Sc in Physics, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Chemistry, Maths/Operational Research
- Engineering Branch (General Service (GS)): BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control
Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (General Service (GS)): BE/ B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Electrical &Electronics,
Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Tele Communication, Tele Communication, Applied ElectronicsandCommunication(AEC), Instrumentation, Electronics&Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Power Engineering, Power Electronics
- Naval Constructor: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/MechanicalwithAutomation, Civil, Aeronautical, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Ship Technology, Ship Building, Ship Design
Application fees / payment details :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Age limit :
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Application :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Selary Details :
- SSC Officer - Rs.56100/- Per Month
selection process :
- Based on Merit
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Officer posts through Online mode from 21.10.2022 to 06.11.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Indian Navy
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||21.10.2022|
|Last date to apply||06.11.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 21.10.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
06.11.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You