Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 | 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 20.10.2020 | Apply Online @ indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: Indian Navy invites online application from qualified unmarried male candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. As per the Indian Navy notification, there are 34 vacancies are allotted for this course. Selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive & Technical branches of Indian Navy. Aspirants who have more passion in defence jobs will make the registration through online by using Indian Navy Login from 06.10.2020 to 20.10.2020. Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 apply online link and notification is available in official website @ indiannavy.nic.in
.Applicants should pass Matric/ 10+2 exam. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./
B.Tech) exam can apply for this post. Indian Navy will select the aspirants on the basis of SSB interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. Short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020. Applicants should have attained prescribed age limit & relaxation. Online applications only will be accepted. The training for the selected candidates will be at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. More details of Indian navy admit card, jobs, upcoming Join India Navy notifications, merit list, selection list, result and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Defence|
|Course Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Starting date for online registration||06.10.2020|
|Last date for online registration||20.10.2020|
Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces, focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter of Indian Navy has been located in New Delhi until now. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in the Nausena Bharti. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Join India Navy 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for 10+2 B.Tech entry scheme posts:
- Candidates must have passed Matric/ Senior Secondary examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004.
- Check the notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages I) Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. II) Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode
Steps to apply online for Indian Navy 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website indiannavy.nic.in
- Find the notification for above said post then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter you details correctly.
- Then click submit button and take the print of the application form for your reference.