India Post – Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | MTS, Postman / Mail Guard & PA/ SA Posts | Total Vacancies 144 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Notification @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post – Gujarat Postal Circle invites online mode applications from meritorious Sportspersons for the appointment of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff against vacancies of Direct Quota reserved for Sports Quota Recruitment in Gujarat Postal Circle. India Post office has recently released the notification [ No.R&E/1-1/DR/Sports quota/2020 ] on 09.07.2020 for recruitment of 144 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for post office jobs in Gujarat can apply to this Gujarat Post Office recruitment from 10.07.2020 to 31.07.2020.
Gujarat Post Office Postman recruitment 2020 notification and Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment apply online is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in. Aspirants should pass 10th/ 12th or 10+2 from recognized board and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection may be based on test/ interview/ skill test. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat State. Aspirants should pay required fee in computerized post offices in India. More details of Gujarat Postal vacancy, upcoming India Post Office jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||India Post – Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||MTS, Postman / Mail Guard , Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant|
|Qualification||12th / 10th pass|
| ||Job Location||, Gujarat|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 - 81,100|
|Starting Date||10.07.2020 ( Online / Offline also Email Mode Avaiable )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of MTS, Postman / Mail Guard , Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Gujarat Postal Circle 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Gujarat Post Office notification, overall 144 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||52||Rs.25500-81100|
|Postman/ Mail Guard||47||Rs.21700-69100|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Postal MTS, Postman & Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 10+2/ 12th Class Pass.
- Postman/ Mail Guard: 12th Std pass.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th Std pass.
- Aspirants should have knowledge in gujarati.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Postman/ Mail Guard & Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- MTS: age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post selection may be based on test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applicants can apply to this recruitment via any of the following 3 methods
- Method 1 : Applicants may submit the online application via http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/.
- Method 2 : Aspirants application form via speed post to O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad — 380 001
- Method 3 : Candidates may submit the application through mail id [email protected].
- Aspirants should deposit Rs.120 in computerized post offices in India.
Steps to apply Gujarat Postal Circle Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Click “Opportunities” find the advertisement “Notification for appointment of meritorious sport persons in DoP in Cadre of PA/SA, Postman and MTS – Gujarat Circle”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.