Indigo - Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Junior Technical Officer Apply Online @ official website
Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Junior Technical Officer role | Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Technical Officer positions in Across India . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Technical Officer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Across India ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Table of contents
InterGlobe Aviation Limited, doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022.
Detailed Job Description :
- Follow duty pattern as advised to you including shift duties.
- Monitoring and consolidate AUTOLAND/EDTO status of all aircraft and preparation of related reports.
- Recording of all the occurrences reported by Flight Crew and maintenance engineer at all stations in Daily Activity Logs.
- Coordinating with planning for dispatch of spares and materials required to carry out MCC workorders at out stations.
- Quick dissemination of required technical information to all concerned and arrange for any follow up action.
- To Handle Logistics for AOG situations and arrangement of tickets/cab/flights during manpower requirement at outstation due AOG.
- Ensure proper upkeep of Technical Manuals and records for MCC use.
- Other duties assigned by Director MCC and Associate Director MCC.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical/AME
- Candidate should have completed AME with mandatory completion certificate
- Aggregate percentage in 10th , 12th & AME/Graduation – 60% and above
*This job posting is only for Fresher*
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Technical Officer post at Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Indigo )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Indigo – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Indigo ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Indigo ?
The Job location for this post is Across India ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,