Indigo Recruitment Notification for Junior Technical Officer positions, Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Indigo on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Indigo, this is your chance to apply Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023
Indigo is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Junior Technical Officer. Here, you will find more information about the Junior Technical Officer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Junior Technical Officer
|Across India ,
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Follow duty pattern as advised to you including shift duties.
- Monitoring and consolidate AUTOLAND/EDTO status of all aircraft and preparation of related reports.
- Recording of all the occurrences reported by Flight Crew and maintenance engineer at all stations in Daily Activity Logs.
- Coordinating with planning for dispatch of spares and materials required to carry out MCC workorders at out stations.
- Quick dissemination of required technical information to all concerned and arrange for any follow up action.
- To Handle Logistics for AOG situations and arrangement of tickets/cab/flights during manpower requirement at outstation due AOG.
- Ensure proper upkeep of Technical Manuals and records for MCC use.
- Other duties assigned by Director MCC and Associate Director MCC.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical/AME
- Candidate should have completed AME with mandatory completion certificate
- Aggregate percentage in 10th , 12th & AME/Graduation – 60% and above
*This job posting is only for Fresher*
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Technical Officer post at Indigo includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Indigo Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Indigo Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Across India ,