Infanion - Infanion Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, M.E candidates for the role of Project Management Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Infanion Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Infanion Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Project Management Trainee role | Infanion Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Infanion Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Project Management Trainee positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, M.E are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Infanion Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Project Management Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Infanion Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Project Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Infanion Off Campus Drive :
Infanion is a full-stack custom software development company specialized in custom software solutions, web applications, mobile apps, cloud services and the integrations of all kind of APIs, third party software and microservices. Infanion was founded in 2010 by Stephan De Pla and Peter Moens and grew from a company of 3 persons in 2010 to a company of more than 80 professionals today. The majority of our Infanion team members are highly skilled software engineers.
Detailed Job Description :
- We are looking for a dynamic and well-organized junior project manager who is an excellent communicator and has good knowledge of Agile to enforce the projects business unit of our company.
- As a scrum master of Agile projects, you will facilitate the development of multiple projects and work closely together with and as part of several Agile teams to deliver high quality and state-of-the-art development and software solutions to our customers.
- You will coach and facilitate the team, support the product owner, make sure that scrum processes are adhered to and the benefits of the Agile process are maximized.
- As a Project Manager of Waterfall projects, you will lead the software development, including safeguarding project goals, requirements, tasks and resource planning, identify improvements within project scope, follow-up deadlines and requirements and work closely with the delivery manager and the project leads to get them implemented.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
The ideal candidate would have:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree having a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis or any other discipline with additional training/certification on project management
- knowledge of Agile methodology will be an added advantage
- a solid understanding about various technologies
- good working knowledge of Microsoft tools such as excel, power point, word
- good problem-solving skills
- ability to take a logical and proactive approach to solving problems
- good analytical skills, organizational and planning skills
- no 9 to 5 mentality and a go-getter attitude
- excellent communication skills
- an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English
- ready to work in a growing, internationally oriented company
- able to work with strict deadlines and under pressure
The ideal candidate would be/have:
- committed to tasks and deadlines
- hardworking and punctual
- problem-solving aptitude
- initiative taker
- quick learner
- able to work in a team (team player) as well as an individual
- able to manage multiple tasks
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Project Management Trainee post at Infanion Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Infanion Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Infanion )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Infanion – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Infanion ?
you can apply for this post via Online Online (Email)
Q2. What is the Infanion Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Infanion ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,