Infosys BPM - Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.Com candidates for the role of Technical Process Specialist Apply Online @ official website
Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Technical Process Specialist role | Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Technical Process Specialist positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.Com are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technical Process Specialist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Process Specialist|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive :
Infosys BPM Ltd., the business process management subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process re-engineering. Infosys BPM operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia.
Detailed Job Description :
- Responsible for providing L1 & L2 Support via remote support or by Visiting associate location.
- Working on Tickets as per SLA basis to meet customer requirements.
- Handles various laptops issues and Blackberry configurations. Also
- Worked as a part of Issuance of new devices.
- Installation & troubleshooting of different client applications through SCCM.
- Installations and troubleshooting of VPN issues.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Responsible for supporting Incident, service requests and projects.
- Responsible for providing support on outlook issues and configurations
- Responsible for Configuring Network printers and standalone printers.
- Responsible to handle escalations and providing resolution before it affects BAU.
- Providing KT for the Critical issue resolution
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Process Specialist post at Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Infosys BPM )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Infosys BPM – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Infosys BPM ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Infosys BPM Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Infosys BPM ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,