Infosys is currently recruiting candidates for Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer positions in Across India. Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 Notification. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Infosys, this is your chance to apply.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
Infosys is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc candidates for the role of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer. Here, you will find information about the Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview
|Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer
|B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
|, Across India
|INR 6.25-9.5 LPA
|Online ( Last date : 14 October 2022 )
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Engineers (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech) from all branches as well as MCA/M.Sc. (Computer
Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics) graduates are eligible to apply if they meet the academic criteria shared below.
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
- In case the candidate has done both Class XII and Diploma, the best of the two is taken into consideration.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 8 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role was formerly known as Systems Engineer Specialist. This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 5 lakhs per annum.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer post at Infosys includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Infosys Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online ( Last date : 14 October 2022 ).
Q2. What is the Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. Infosys Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is , Across India